Well what’s next? For so many of us this has become the constant question and one that’s not easy to answer. With so much going on, the Leadership Team here at LakeHills Community Church is consistently preparing things as they relate to gathering, serving, worshipping and planned future events.
As most of you are aware, the current expectation shared by Riverside County Health Officials is that there be no type of social gatherings. With that in mind, here’s our plan moving forward:
- Our Sunday Service will be held online until further notice. All messages can be viewed on our church Facebook or YouTube channel.
- Our Sunday morning Small Groups (men & women) continue to meet via Zoom. For more information please contact our church office.
- Tithing can be given via www.lakehills.cc through the “Giving Tab” at the top of the main page, or mailed to the church address. We do encourage continued giving as local needs will continue to rise.
- If you need advice for teaching your kids during this extended break, we have former and current educators ready to share ideas.
- If you need any type of support, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or reach out on our Facebook page. We are here to support one another.
Undoubtedly there will be more changes as we face these next few weeks. As a body of believers we never want to let anxiety or fear hinder our opportunity to worship together. In turn, we do however want to be compliant with current health regulations and expectations in helping prevent further spread of COVID-19.
Moving forward, a sense of normality will return, we just have to wait patiently for it. Until then, we are called to maintain an unwavering faith over fear and complete trust in God. Our hope is always first and foremost in Him so let us represent His Church as best we can during this difficult time.
Here are some helpful Bible passages to read during this time…
2 Timothy 1:7, Philippians 4:6-7, Psalm 91:9-10, Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 34:4, Jeremiah 17:7-8