Life has changed, but God hasn’t and though times may be frustrating or confusing, we know He is still fully in control! With so much going on, the Leadership Team here at LakeHills Community Church is consistently preparing things as they relate to gathering, serving, worshipping and planned future events.
As most of you are aware, the current expectations shared by Riverside County Health Officials are always evolving. With that in mind, here’s our current status:
- Our Sunday, in-person service is back indoors beginning @10:30AM and if you plan to attend, the following information is important. Based on the state of CA guidelines for churches, here are the requirements for all participating in the LakeHills Community Church Service:
- You will be required to wear a mask when you walk into the lobby.
- You are expected to sit with your family, leaving a seat between you and the next group.
- We have removed every other aisle to offer sufficient distancing.
- Attendance is limited to 25% of building capacity.
- Hand sanitation stations can be found in the lobby and restroom areas.
- In addition, our recorded, online message is posted every Sunday evening and is always available for viewing. All messages can be viewed on our church Facebook or YouTube channel.
- Our Sunday morning Small Groups (men & women) continue to meet, each in their own designated manner. For more information please contact our church office.
- Tithing can be given via www.lakehills.cc through the “Giving Tab” at the top of the main page, or mailed to the church address. We do encourage continued giving as local needs will continue to rise.
- If you need advice for teaching your kids during this extended break, we have former and current educators ready to share ideas.
- If you need any type of support, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or reach out on our Facebook or Instagram pages. We are here to support one another.
Undoubtedly there will be more changes as time continues. As a body of believers we never want to let anxiety or fear hinder our opportunity to worship together. In turn, we do however want to be compliant with current health regulations and expectations in helping prevent further spread of COVID-19.
Moving forward, a sense of normality will return, we just have to wait patiently for it. Until then, we are called to maintain an unwavering faith over fear and complete trust in God. Our hope is always first and foremost in Him so let us represent His Church as best we can during this difficult time.
Here are some helpful Bible passages to read during this time…
2 Timothy 1:7, Philippians 4:6-7, Psalm 91:9-10, Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 34:4, Jeremiah 17:7-8
God Bless & Good Health!