Life has changed, but God hasn’t and though times may be frustrating or confusing, we know He is still fully in control! With so much going on, the Leadership Team here at LakeHills Community Church is consistently preparing things as they relate to gathering, serving, worshipping and planned future events.
As most of you are aware, the current expectations shared by Riverside County Health Officials are always evolving. With that in mind, here’s our current plan:
- Our Sunday, In-Person Service is held outside @10:30AM, with a recorded online message posted every Sunday afternoon. All messages can be viewed on our church Facebook or YouTube channel.
- Our Sunday morning Small Groups (men & women) continue to meet, each in their own designated manner. For more information please contact our church office.
- Tithing can be given via www.lakehills.cc through the “Giving Tab” at the top of the main page, or mailed to the church address. We do encourage continued giving as local needs will continue to rise.
- If you need advice for teaching your kids during this extended break, we have former and current educators ready to share ideas.
- If you need any type of support, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or reach out on our Facebook or Instagram pages. We are here to support one another.
Undoubtedly there will be more changes as time continues. As a body of believers we never want to let anxiety or fear hinder our opportunity to worship together. In turn, we do however want to be compliant with current health regulations and expectations in helping prevent further spread of COVID-19.
Moving forward, a sense of normality will return, we just have to wait patiently for it. Until then, we are called to maintain an unwavering faith over fear and complete trust in God. Our hope is always first and foremost in Him so let us represent His Church as best we can during this difficult time.
Here are some helpful Bible passages to read during this time…
2 Timothy 1:7, Philippians 4:6-7, Psalm 91:9-10, Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 34:4, Jeremiah 17:7-8
God Bless & Good Health!